At Divine Commercial, we have worked with a wide range of brands over the years, producing video marketing content and solutions!
VIDEO FOR SALES
– Brands that use video marketing grow their year-over-year revenue 49% faster than brands that don’t – Aberdeen
– 70% of marketing professionals report that video converts better than any other medium
VIDEO FOR TRAFFIC
– companies using video enjoy 27% higher click through rates
– Almost 50% of users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store
– Video is 52 times more likely to show up on page one of Google than text – Unbounce
– Your website is 53% more likely to appear on the first page of google if you have a video on it
– Blog posts incorporating video attract three times as many inbound links as blog posts without video – MOZ
– Email subscriber dropout is reduced by 75% when video is incorporated – Eloqua
VIDEO FOR MARKETING
– 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with best the ROI Adobe
– People are 4x more likely to watch a video about a product than read about it – Animoto
VIDEO FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
– Video posts have 135% greater organic reach than photo posts on Facebook – Social Bakers
– Social video generates 1,200% more shares than text and images combined – Brightcove
– Native Video Uploads to Facebook have 10x higher reach than shared YouTube links – Social Bakers
VIDEO FOR ADVERTISING
Enjoyment of video ads increases purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139% – Hubspot
THE VIDEO FUTURE…
By 2019, 80% of the World’s Internet Traffic Will Be Video – Cisco
So, as you can see, there should be no reason why your business or organisation should not be using video. Yet there are some things that are really important to consider when it comes to video that is crucial to achieving the type of results that will really take your business and your brand to the next level…
The Quality of the Content
The Quality of the Strategy
The Quality of the Production
What you need to understand is that video storytelling, production, strategy and promotion are quite specialised niche areas that not every business person or marketer fully understands or has experience with.
It is for this reason why the storyboarding, strategy and production considerations should often be discussed with a video producer or production company that has a sound understanding of branding, storytelling and strategy.
Furthermore, what makes video so powerful is how effective and efficient it is in telling a story, how it leverages psychology and emotions to create engagement and desire, and how if it is not speaking to the psychology and emotions of the target audience, it will often not reach your business goals.
Here are some reasons why you don’t just need any video producer to create your video content, yet one that will kill it for you in terms of the storytelling, production and strategy….
WHY YOU NEED A TOP VIDEO PRODUCER
62% of consumers are more likely to have a negative perception of a brand that published a poor quality video
Helps emotionally address the risks buyers face ( 48% of B2B customers say they have wanted to buy a new solution but haven’t spoken up for fear of risks )
Understands customer journey mapping and how it fits into your video productions
Undersands your USP and how to communicate it effectively in your productions through story and emotion.
Understands the psychology of colour, brand colours and colour grading.
Understands the 4 pillars of storytelling and how they relate to your brand stories
Understands buyer psychology and how emotional appeal outperforms rational messages
Understand how personal value affects B2B decision making.
Understands your target audience